- Australian Made
- SUPPORT AUSTRALIAN MADE PRODUCTS
We manufacture in our factory in Seven Hills N.S.W. Depending upon availability of the best materials at the time we purchase from local and international suppliers.
We also make it a policy wherever possible to employ local staff. So most of the people you talk to on the phone and in our factory live in the Seven Hills - Blacktown area. This keeps the impact of travel to a minimum and helps support our local area. We look after a few of the local public schools by donating magnetic material and vinyls for craft supplies.
- Returns & Replacements
- Whilst all care is taken, breakages and losses do occur. We use Australia Post, Fastway, Couriers Please, TNT and others to get your parcel to you quickly and undamaged, but in the unlikely event that you do receive your item and it is not as expected please call our sales staff Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm AEST. ( We close for all public holidays). They will help you sort out the problem. Please do not send back unauthorised returns, they will not be accepted.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Stock Items are usually despatched same/next day.
- Standard Designs are usually made when orders are placed and are usually despatched with 3-5 days.
- Custom Printed items should be despatched within 10 working days of artwork approval and payment.
- Delivery time is in addition to production time. Please remember that we are the manufacturer and need time to make your item for you.
- If you aren't quite there remember birthdays and Christmas presents for friends and family.
- Fast Delivery Australia Wide
- We use Australia Post, Fastway couriers, TNT or Couriers Please to get your parcel to you in the quickest safest way. Orders are trackable, so if you are wondering when your parcel will arrive, email us, and we will set you up with the tracking number and website to check.
- Clever Products is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
* Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
* Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
* Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
* Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Care Instructions
- We recommend that you wash your clothing items in a cold wash, using mild detergent. It can go in a cool dryer but we recommend line drying for longevity. Turn your item inside out to iron if required.
- Hats should be brushed with a soft brush taking care to avoid the printed area.
- Custom Prints
- As we are the manufacturer we can produce qty's as low as one to thousands of items. All you need to do to receive a quote for your business is drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will need to know your business name and the item you are after, the qty and what printing is required. The more info you give us the better we can prepare your quotation. If you are an onseller please ask for a wholesale quote and supply your ABN number so we can give you the best price possible.